Undertake study infused with a scholarly vigor in Ireland at the Trinity College Dublin with the help of its PhD Scholarships in Catholic Theology. The scholarship application is open for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship is open to new entrants to the full-time Ph.D. register who are resident in Ireland or within the European Union. The scholarship award is bound to cover tuition fees and provide an annual stipend of €12,000 for up to 4 years.
This scholarship will provide a €12,000 discount to assist students to gain higher education in Ireland.
User Review( votes)
Trinity College Dublin also called the College of the Holy, is the top-ranked university in Ireland ranked by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings at 155th position in the world. TCD provides a liberal environment where independence of thought is highly valued and where all are encouraged to achieve their full potential.
Why study at Trinity College Dublin? Trinity College Dublin undertakes a global mobility experience at one of its many partner universities overseas and is known for the big number of opportunities that it presents to students. The diverse campus adds to the Trinity Experience for everyone enhances their personal development and enriches the culture of the university.
Application Deadline: The general closing date for receipt of completed applications to join the Research Degree Programme at TCD is 30th June 2022.
- University or Organization: Trinity College Dublin
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: €12,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: EU
- The award can be taken in Ireland.
- Eligible Countries: All students from EU countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a full-time Ph.D. at the Loyola Institute at Trinity College.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must apply for D. projects supervised by a full-time permanent member of the academic staff of the Loyola Institute.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply to TCD via its online application portal. Then, to apply for the scholarship, students must send a copy of the application to [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A brief letter of motivation
- A research proposal of up to 2000 words
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold at least a 2.1 honors degree from an Irish university or equivalent result from a university in another country.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 88
- TOEFL PBT – 570
- TOEFL CBT – 230
- CEFR Level C1 or C2 – Grade C or Better
- PTE – 63
- Duolingo – 110
The selected candidates will be provided full cover the university’s fees for an EU Student, plus an annual award of €12,000 for maintenance, for a period of four years.