The University of Nottingham is excitedly welcoming students to pursue their PhD studies in the UK by offering them the PhD Studentships: Heat To Power: A new generation of sustainable thermoelectric materials and devices.
The studentship has been established for all international and domestic students for the academic year 2022-2023. PhD study programme in chemistry at the University of Nottingham is eligible to apply. Tuition fees and stipend will be awarded.
Amazing opportunity to get financial assistance in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Nottingham is a renowned public research university ranked 84th in the world in the QS World University Rankings 2018. It is dedicated to improving the well-being of people by providing outstanding education and research through its education system.
Why choose the University of Nottingham? The University of Nottingham is an ever-changing dynamic university internationally known for its fantastic education quality. It possesses a reliable faculty that constantly delivers outstanding teaching and learning outcomes and gives their unbothered attention to each student as the batch sizes at Nottingham are small.
Application Deadline: The application deadline for this opportunity is 25th February 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Nottingham
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Tuition fee and Stipend
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: All international and domestic students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD study in Heat To Power: A new generation of sustainable thermoelectric materials and device at the University of Nottingham.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be domestic or international students enrolled in the PhD study programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must apply online through the university portal. Application details for the studentship programme can be obtained here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Cover Letter
- Academic transcripts
- Bachelor certificate
- Master degree
- Personal statement
- School reference
- Admission Requirements: Applicants should have, or be expected to gain, a high (1stor 2:1) Honours Degree in a related academic discipline.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- PTE – 55
The studentship will cover tuition fees, laboratory consumables, and a stipend for all selected home and international students undertaking PhD study at the University of Nottingham.