The University of Liverpool is accepting applications for the PhD Scholarships in Creation of Cell Lines Modelling Complex in the UK.
The programme aims to support students who want to take part in the PhD degree programme for the academic year 2022-2023.
Nice opportunity for applicants in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Liverpool, founded in 1941, is frequently ranked as one of the world’s top universities. It provides a truly unique educational experience for students, with learning and instruction occurring at the cutting edge of their respective fields.
Why would you want to study at the University of Liverpool? Students can choose from a variety of undergraduate, postgraduate, and research programmes at this university. The university can assist students in specializing, changing career paths, transitioning to a new sector, or obtaining the necessary certifications for their chosen profession.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until 8 April 2022
- University or Organization: University of Liverpool
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Tuition fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK and EU
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in Biological and Medical Sciences
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be overseas students
- Applicants must have to enroll in the PhD degree
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to apply to their preferred course of study through the university’s online platform.
- Supporting Documents: To apply for this opportunity, please send a CV and cover letter to Professor Joseph Slupsky at: [email protected]
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must check the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: International students must have an internationally-recognized English language qualification. For further advice on the acceptability of a full range of qualifications for students whose first language is not English, see their English Language entry requirements.
The University of Liverpool will provide an educational fund for applicants in the UK.