Would you like to contribute to the development of new enterovirus vaccines as a postdoctoral researcher? Apply for the Postdoc Positions in Enterovirus Vaccine Research offered by Utrecht University.
In this position, students will work together with our industrial partner Intravacc to explore the feasibility of multivalent HFMD vaccines. Applicants will develop enterovirus particles with a modified outer surface.
This exciting opportunity will help you fulfill your dream of studying at the Utrecht University.
User Review( votes)
Utrecht University is a public research university located in Utrecht, the Netherlands. As of 2020, it is ranked first in the Netherlands and 52nd globally. They contribute to a better world by investigating complex issues across disciplines and connecting thinkers and doers in order to apply new insights.
Why study at Utrecht University? Utrecht University is one of Europe’s leading research universities, internationally renowned for its innovative and high-quality approach to research and education. Students at Utrecht University study at one of the best universities in the world and receive the best education possible.
Application Deadline: 20 March 2022
- University or Organization: Utrecht University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoc
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- have experience in molecular biology, virology, recombinant DNA techniques, and affinity with structural biology
- are a team player who is enthusiastic to collaborate with other team members and research groups
- communicate clearly and effectively and have proven English skills in presenting and writing?
- have a focus on the end result and work towards it in concrete steps.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be enlisted in the programme, aspirants are required to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, please send your curriculum vitae, including a letter of motivation.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have received a PhD and proven interest in virology and molecular biology
- Language Requirement: Students must have knowledge of the English language.
Utrecht University will provide the salary to high-potential applicants in the Netherlands for the academic year 2022-2023.