Applications are open to attract high potential, well-motivated individuals who want to enjoy a career in marketing. The Leeds University Business School is offering PhD Positionsfor the session 2020/21.
There are three full-time PhD studentships activated for outstanding students of any nationality. It supports students and enables them to develop skills in the analysis of different types of data using a range of techniques and approaches.
Nice offer for international students to pursue a PhD in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1997, Business School is a part of the University of Leeds located in England. The University of Leeds has been ranked 1st out of 16 Russell Group universities for its arrival services for international students.
Why at the University of Leeds? While studying at this university, students will get good academic and research skills. It offers best management quality for learning opportunities available to students.
Application Deadline: April 1, 2020
- University: Leeds University Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £15,009
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: three
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Open to all nationalities, including the UK
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Doctoral program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the PhD programme, you should hold a British Masters degree (or equivalent degree from an overseas university) or an equivalent professional qualification, with a minimum average score of 60 percent (or equivalent) and in an appropriate academic discipline.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this application , you should first apply for a place on the PhD programme at Leeds University Business School. You should then apply for the opportunity , using the student ID number you received after submitting your PhD application.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must upload copies of qualifications or academic transcripts such as Research proposal, certified copies of qualification certificates, certified copies of academic transcripts and English Language certificate and two references.
- Admission Requirements: If you think you have met the minimum criteria for our PhD or MA by research programmes, you will need to entry requirement.
- Language Requirement: IELTS of 7.0 overall, with at least 6.0 in each component (reading, writing, listening and speaking) or equivalent.
The university will provide all the following expenses:
- One full-time PhD funding for one UK/EU candidate covering a maintenance stipend and UK/EU tuition fees for three years, subject to satisfactory progress.
- Two full-time PhD Positionsfor two international candidates covering a maintenance stipend and international tuition fees for three years, subject to satisfactory progress.
- Maintenance stipends are paid at the UK Research Council rate (£15,009 in 2019/20, the rate is reviewed annually).