If you are seeking an opportunity to study in Italy, then here is an admirable opportunity to apply for the PhD Scholarships in Physics and Nanoscience for international students offered by the University of Salento. The scholarship programme is designed for the academic year 2022-2023.
All International students who want to enroll in the PhD degree programme are eligible to apply. The award amount of 120,00 € to a maximum of 160,00 € per year.
Wonderful chance to get financial assistance in Italy.
User Review( votes)
The University of Salento is a university located in Lecce, Italy. It was founded in 1955 by Giuseppe Codacci Pisanelli. The University of Salento is ranked 251-275 among the top world university and fifth in Italy. The University of Salento guarantees its students equal opportunities and dignity by promoting merit and enhancing excellence and supports applied and basic research by recognizing the evaluation principle.
Why choose to study at the University of Salento? The University of Salento prides itself on providing a nurturing environment for international students, and ex-students manage its student welcome center. A broad range of courses is on offer, mainly in Italian, with a selection in English. Internationalization is a vital aim of the university.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by July 31, 2022.
- University or Organization: The University of Salento
- Department: Mathematics and Physics
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: 160,00 €
- Number of Awards: Up to 7
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: National and international
- The award can be taken in Italy
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in physics and nanoscience combines two research sectors in physics.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants qualified Ph.D. degree in the area pursue research and professional careers at the national and international level, maturing significant expertise.
- Applicants must be national or international students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications must be completed and submitted exclusively via the online application portal.
- Supporting Documents: Please enclose the following documents with your pre-registration application:
- A copy of the high school diploma or provisional certificate (copy of the original document and translation into Italian / English – if necessary)
- A copy of the degree diploma or provisional certificate (copy of the original document and translation into Italian / English – if necessary)
- Certificate attesting the examinations taken and the relative marks (copy of the original document and translation into Italian / English – if necessary)
- Any language certifications
- A copy of your passport
- If already in possession, one of the following certifications between CIMEA Certificate of Comparability, Declaration of Validity, and Diploma Supplement.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have good written and spoken Italian English levels.
The University of Salento will provide a minimum of 120 00 € to 160 00 € per year to the applicants for the applied PhD programme.