Do you want to accomplish your PhD degree in Germany? If yes, then here is an excellent opportunity to apply for the PhD Positionsin Single Cell Genomics and Mitochondrial Genetics at Hector Fellow Academy.
The programme is available to support PhD students who are going to start a PhD degree programme at the academy.
Nice chance for international students in Germany.
User Review( votes)
The Hector Fellow Academy is a growing science academy, which encourages engaging young scientists. It allows the Hector Science Prize winners a platform for networking, interdisciplinary negotiation and shared motivation.
Why choose Hector Fellow Academy? The academy stands for interdisciplinary research, innovative schemes, young scientists’ development, and social engagement. It also particularly arouses the multidisciplinary collaboration of Hector Fellows from different areas to pass on these outstanding researchers’ expertise to the next generation.
Application Deadline: April 15, 2021
- University or Organization: Hector Fellow Academy
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Up-to 100%
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Germany Students
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Germany
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The grant will be awarded for the PhD degree in Single Cell Genomics and Mitochondrial Genetics at the academy.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the grant, the applicants must have to follow the following given requirements:
- Must have a strong interest in life sciences, computational biology, method development or translational research.
- Must have a master’s degree in computer science, bioinformatics, biotechnology, biochemistry, engineering, mathematics, physics, biology, (molecular) medicine or a related field.
- Must have expertise and interest to work experimentally, particularly with (single-cell) sequencing data.
- Must have a strong motivation to work independently as well as in an interdisciplinary research team.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates can apply for the studentship via an online portal.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants need to submit a copy of the following:
- PhD Research Proposal / Letter of Motivation
- Name and Contact Information from two References.
- Curriculum vitae
- Summary of the Master Thesis
- Copy of Degree Certificates
- Copy of Transcripts of Records
- Optionally Photo
- Optionally, Other Documents Proving Your Qualification
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you will need to show that your English language skills are high enough to succeed in your studies.
The Hector Fellowship Academy is providing up-to 100% award to the deserving aspirants in Germany.