Scholarships are a great way to pay for the education of needy students. Therefore, Hector Fellow Academy is offering PhD Scholarships in Germany for the academic session 2021-2022.
The programme aims to support students who want to undertake a PhD degree programme in Small Organoboron Emitters at the Hector Fellow Academy.
A golden chance to study in Germany.
User Review( votes)
The Hector Fellow Academy is a young science academy. It was founded in 2013. It currently includes 24 professors and 19 first-class researchers from the fields of natural sciences, engineering and medicine.
Why study at Hector Fellow Academy? It provides the Hector Science Award laureates with a platform for networking, interdisciplinary exchange, and mutual inspiration. Furthermore, promising young researchers are supported by the Academy.
Application Deadline: April 15, 2021
- University or Organization: Hector Fellow Academy
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from Germany.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in Small Organoboron Emitters.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must have master’s degree or equal in Chemistry or related disciplines;
- Must have a good background in organic synthesis, a background in the chemistry of boron and materials will be an important one.
- Must have experience in purification and analytical techniques
- Must have good writing and speaking skills in English
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this programme, students are required to take admission to the PhD degree programme at the university. After that, students are required to apply onine via the HFA application portal.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a CV, certified copies of qualifications, a transcript of results, and copies of any other documentation.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must need to submit previous year degrees or certificates with good academic result.
- Language Requirement: Students whose first language is not English are required to have an appropriate score in an approved examination in the English language (such as IELTS) before they can register on an academic course.
Hector Fellow Academy will provide a salary as an award to the deserving and eligible students who want to study in Germany.