If you are looking to embark on a career in the field of Structural Engineering, then you have a chance to join the PhD Scholarship provided by Curtin University.
Great offer for students in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1966, Curtin University is an Australian public research university located in Western Australia. It is Australia’s first university of technology and offers various degree programs.
Why at Curtin University? Curtin is a place where you can move forward in your chosen career. They have innovative courses that help our graduates prepare for the jobs of the future.
Application Deadline: June 20, 2020
- University or Organization: Curtin University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $28,092 per annum
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Citizens of Australia
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australia
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Structural Engineering.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The candidate should have research experience on Structural Dynamics. In particular, the one with the experiences in the following fields is preferred: Structural vibration control, CFD modelling, Wind engineering
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the program, candidates have to enrol in the PhD degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Send your expression of interest together with your CV and transcripts, English testing score (if necessary) via email to Dr Kaiming Bi Kaiming.bi-at-curtin.edu.au
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Applicants have to provide test scores to satisfy our minimum English language requirements for undergraduate, postgraduate and research (HDR) courses.
Benefits: The successful student shall receive a stipend valued $28,092 per annum for the entire duration.