Education is a valuable asset in today’s world. Examining the importance of the study, the University of New South Wales is delighted to offer the PhD Scholarships in Water Electrolysis.
The studentship aims to provide financial support for applicants who wish to pursue a PhD degree at this university. The program is open for the academic year 2022-2023.
Great offer for applicants in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of New South Wales (UNSW) is a global university in Australia. With high rankings of 4th in Australia and 44th in the world (2021 QS World University Rankings), UNSW is one of the leading universities worldwide. The School of Chemistry is in the UNSW Kensington Campus, within easy reach of Sydney's CBD, sandy beaches, and national parks. Sydney is also consistently rated as one of the world's most liveable cities.
Why study at the University of New South Wales? Applicants will have the opportunity to develop professional career skills while attending this university. It has well-regarded academic programmes that provide candidates with a broad foundation of knowledge to help them succeed in their chosen field.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant are open now.
- University or Organization: University of New South Wales
- Department: School of Chemistry
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Education fund
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Students from Australia
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in Water Electrolysis
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Candidates must have a Master’s degree or 1 st Class Honours Degree in Chemistry, Electrochemistry, Chemical Engineering, Materials Science, or similar disciplines.
- Knowledge of electrochemical systems, inorganic synthesis, (electro)catalytic reactions
- Familiar with energy conversion and storage technologies such as hydrogen fuel cell, electrolyser, or batteries
- Demonstrated experience in conducting research projects and publishing research papers in respected
- Excellent spoken and written English
How to Apply
- How to Apply: First applicants have to take admission at the university. After that, applicants have to submit the expressions of interest to contact Prof ChuanZhao ([email protected]) or Dr Kamran Dastafkan ([email protected])
- Supporting Documents: To be considered for the research degree programme applicants must meet the documents required at the university.
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for this programme applicant must meet all the entry requirements for the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language or mother tongue, you should provide evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.
The University of New South Wales will provide an educational fund for high-achieving students.