The Israel Public Policy Institute is currently accepting applications from policy professionals and academics to join its Nonresident Fellowships Program.
Policy experts who focus on one of IPPI’s key issue areas and wish to contribute to the organization’s mission through research and analysis in coordination with the IPPI team are encouraged to apply to the Nonresident Fellowships Program.
Great chance for international students to get a degree in Israel with some financial help.
User Review( votes)
The Israel Public Policy Institute (IPPI) was founded in 2015 and heralded a new type of think and do tank within the Israeli public policy landscape. They created a unique platform for research and exchange that brings together policy experts and institutions from around the globe to develop new ways to think and exchange about the challenges facing our societies from within an interdisciplinary and international perspective.
Why choose to study at the Israel Public Policy Institute? The IPPI both analyses and actively contributes to societal transformation processes in research projects that engage with actors from government, civil society, and the industry. Through their research activities and programs, they strive to capitalize on the growing similarities between societies and open up new channels for exchanging perspectives and best practices to improve governance and public policy globally.
Application Deadline: Rolling Applications.
- University or Organization: The Israel Public Policy Institute
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Fellowship
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards:
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Israel
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The PhD Fellowship in the following areas:
- Environment & Sustainability
- Public Sector Innovation
- Digital Transformation
- Science Diplomacy
- Innovation Policy
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Demonstrated interest and expertise in one of the IPPI’s issues areas;
- A Master’s Degree; or PhD is an advantage.
- Proven ability to compose well-researched articles.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grasp the opportunity, students have to submit an online application form for this fellowship. Applications should be sent to the following e-mail address: [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a cover letter indicating the candidate’s interests and relevance to IPPI’s mission, two short writing samples (up to 800 words), curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with outstanding academic achievement for taking admission.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of proficiency in spoken and written English.
The Israel Public Policy Institute will provide the salary for six months. Fellows are expected to contribute at least one article in their area of expertise every two months to the selected students.