Fully-funded PhD Positionswith very attractive monthly stipend and allowance are available at SIMTech-NTU Joint Laboratory on Complex Systems in School of Computer Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. The call for August 2017 applications is now open.
• Joint collaboration between School of Computer Science and Engineering, Nanyang Technological University (NTU) and Singapore Institute of Manufacturing Technology (SIMTech)
• 2 types of PhD scholarship are available
o AGS: A*STAR Graduate Scholarship (for local students)
o SINGA: Singapore International Graduate Award (for international students)
User Review( votes)
Areas of Interest
Research areas under the PhD programme include but not limited to:
• Big Data and Analytics, Data Mining and Machine Learning
• Complex Adaptive System
• Evolutionary and Memetic Optimization
• Multi-agent Modelling and Simulation
• Sentiment Analysis
• Computer Graphics
• Cyber Physical Systems
• Any other areas related to future factories
• Open to local and international students
• Graduates with outstanding Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
• Excellent skills in programming are a great asset
• Excellent skills in written and spoken English
Online Application (both applications must be submitted)
A*STAR Scholarship Portal
NTU Graduate Research Admission System
During the online application, applicants are kindly advised to choose SIMTech-NTU Complex Systems Joint Lab as Thematic Program.
Application for August 2017 ends in 1 January 2017.
Application Deadline: Any application later than 1 January 2017 will be considered for the next batch of recruitment.