James Cook University offers scholarship Papua New Guinea students to pursue masters by coursework program. award is open to study in the field of marine science.
The PNGLNG PIDU Research award is designed to contribute towards marine mammal research and conservation in Papua New Guinea, through providing training and field experience for Papua New Guinea university students and researchers. PNGLNG has a commitment to improving access to education and skills training of university students in PNG.
User Review( votes)
Born of the traditional model of excellence in teaching and research, James Cook University has become a modern and dynamic university of truly global standing.
Course Level: award is available for pursuing masters by coursework program.
Study Subject: award is awarded in the field of marine science.
Award: The maximum value of The grant is AUD$90,000, which shall be distributed to one successful applicant at the discretion of the selection committee. These funds will cover tuition costs, fortnightly stipend, medical insurance, and one return trip/year from the home-town to Townsville, Australia.
The award can be taken in the Australia
Eligibility: To be eligible for this application , applicant must
- Be citizen of Papua New Guinea
- Have completed at least a Bachelors Degree, preferably an Honours degree in Marine Biology, Fisheries, Biology, Environmental Science, or other related course
- Have applied for Masters by Coursework program at James Cook University
Nationality: Citizen of Papua New Guinea can apply for this application .
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have completed at least a Bachelors Degree, preferably an Honours degree in Marine Biology, Fisheries, Biology, Environmental Science, or other related course.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Applicants must have excellent English communication skills (reading, written, oral).
How to Apply: Applications and associated material should be submitted by email. Applicants wanting to apply for this application must attach the following documents
- Completed application form
- Confirmation of completed application for the JCU Masters by Coursework program
- Curriculum vitae/resume
- A copy of academic transcripts
- Two referee reports
- Any other supporting documentation that would assist the Selection Committee in developing an opinion as to the merit of the application.