The KTH School of Computer Science and Communication (CSC) is pleased to announce the PhD Positions in Robotics and Computer vision at KTH Royal Institute of Technology in Sweden.
KTH Royal Institute of Technology is a public research university in Stockholm, Sweden. KTH conducts research and education within engineering and technology and is Sweden’s largest technical university.
Worthy offer for candidates
User Review( votes)
- Study Subject(s): The grant is provided to learn robotics and computer vision.
- Course Level: This programme is available for PhD degree level
- Scholarship Provider: KTH Royal Institute of Technology
- The award can be taken at: Sweden
To be admitted to postgraduate education (Chapter 7, 39 § Swedish Higher Education Ordinance), the applicant must have basic eligibility in accordance with either of the following:
- passed a degree at an advanced level,
- completed course requirements of at least 240 higher education credits, of which at least 60 higher education credits at an advanced level, or
- in any other way acquired within or outside the country acquired essentially equivalent knowledge.
Scholarship Open for International Students: Sweden students can apply for this Scholarship
Number of Positions: One scholarship is offered.
Duration of Awards: award is offered for four-years.
How to Apply
Apply for the position and admission through KTH’s recruitment system. It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that the application is complete in accordance with the instructions in the advertisement.
Applications must include the following elements:
- CV including your relevant professional experience and knowledge.
- Application letter with a brief description of why you want to pursue research studies, about what your academic interests are and how they relate to your previous studies and future goals. (Maximum 2 pages long)
- Copy of the degree certificate(s) and transcripts of records from your previously attended university-level institutions. Translations into English or Swedish if the original documents are not issued in one of these languages.
- Representative publications or technical reports. For longer documents, please provide a summary (abstract) and a web link to the full text.
- The possibility to study in a dynamic international research environment in close cooperation with industries and advanced universities the world over.
- Life-long network through KTH’s Alumni organization.
- A personal study plan to support your development within your areas of interest.
- A workplace with many employee benefits and monthly salary according to KTH’s doctoral student salary agreement.
- Work and study in Stockholm, one of Europe´s fastest-growing capitals, which is close to both nature and the sea.
- Help to relocate and get settled in Sweden and at KTH.
- A creative environment with many doctoral students.
Application Deadline: Closed