The University of Cambridge is sponsoring a wonderful opportunity to complete your PhD degree with its tremendous PhD Studentship open for the academic year 2020/21.
The purpose of this PhD studentship is to support high potential UK and EU students who want to pursue a PhD degree at the University of Cambridge.
A wonderful chance for UK and EU students to get benefited in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Opened in 1209, the University of Cambridge is a collegiate research university in Cambridge, United Kingdom. it is the second-oldest university in the English-speaking world and the world’s fourth-oldest surviving university.
Why would you like to take admission at the University of Cambridge? Cambridge graduates from all disciplines go into a very wide range of occupations and the university is regularly in the top three in the world for employer reputation in the QS World University.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Cambridge
- Department: Department of Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK or EU
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from UK or EU national
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in chemistry, biochemistry or a related discipline
- Eligibility Criteria: Students must have minimum of an upper second class (2:1) honours degree from a UK university or an equivalent standard from an overseas university and completion of, or release from, any current training or education course.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: if you want to be enlisted in this educational programme then you are recommended to take admission at the University of Cambridge.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit a CV, academic certificates and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirement: Candidates must have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: IELTS(Academic) and TOEFL (Internet score).Applicants may be required to achieve 7 in a particular subject(s), depending on individual circumstances.
The University of Cambridge is providing an educational fund to support high potential students to complete their PhD degree in the UK.