Studying abroad is always an adventure filled with challenges. If you want to remove your financial barriers, then you can apply for the Dermadry Scholarship 2020.
The grant is open to students over the age of 18 currently enrolled in a post-secondary programme.
Nice offer for international students in Canada.
User Review( votes)
Why should you apply for this programme? They are dedicated to empowering those affected by hyperhidrosis by providing them with the dryness they deserve to achieve peace of mind.
Application Deadline: August 19, 2020
- University or Organization: Dermadry Laboratories Inc.
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Post-secondary programme
- Award: $2,000
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: International
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The grant is open globally to students over the age of 18 currently enrolled in a post-secondary program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the programme, aspirants have to complete the online application form and also upload a video.
- Supporting Documents: All videos should be a minimum of 60 seconds (no maximum) and should include you talking about hyperhidrosis and how it has affected your school life and beyond.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have previous degree certificates with good academic results.
- Language Requirement: Students must have sufficient knowledge of writing and speaking the English language.
Benefits: Each winner will receive the award amount of $2,000 to complete their higher education in Canada.