Swansea University is inviting applications for PhD studentship: Robust and Predictive Energy Management of Hybrid Electric Vehicles. The funding is only available to UK citizens or EU citizens who have been resident in the UK for at least 3 years prior to the start of the studentship and not mainly for the purpose of receiving full-time education. The aim of Swansea University is to develop and evaluate deep learning algorithms and a software solution to rapidly compare DBT images for a patient from different screening time points. SWELT is the official English language test for international students wishing to study at Swansea University. The test is designed, administered and marked by English Language Training Services staff and is accepted by Swansea University as an alternative to IELTS as part of applicants application for a CAS.
- Applications Deadline: 25 August 2018
- Course Level: Hybrid Electric Vehicles Scholarships are available to pursue a PhD program.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to PhD studentship: Robust and Predictive Energy Management of Hybrid Electric Vehicles
- Scholarship Award: This project is in competition with others for funding. The 3 year studentship covers home-rate tuition fees and provides an annual tax-free stipend at the standard EPSRC rate, which is £14,777 for 2018/19.
- Nationality: The funding is only available to UK citizens or EU citizens.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: The funding is only available to UK citizens or EU citizens.
Entrance Requirements: The Swansea University is seeking self-motivated candidates holding a first UK honours degree (or equivalent) in engineering disciplines. The ideal candidate should have a good background in control systems, both from the theoretical and practical point of view, and a good understanding of road vehicles, specifically Hybrid Electric Vehicles.
Nationality: Applicants of all nationalities can apply for the studentship.
How to Apply: Click here to apply and select the programme – PhD in Engineering and the Environment. Please enter the title of the PhD Studentship in the application form