Swansea University is inviting applications for merit and excellence scholarships to pursue undergraduate degree program. The university offers up to international merit (up to $2,000) and international excellence (up to $6,000) scholarships for international students. The aim of the Swansea program is to enable and encourage academically able international students. Swansea University is a research-led university that has been making a difference since 1920. The university has enjoyed a period of tremendous growth, and we have achieved our ambition to be a top thirty research university, soaring up the 2014 Research Excellence Framework league table to 26th in the UK from 52nd in 2008.
- Application Deadline: August 30, 2018
- Course Level: award is available to pursue undergraduate degree program.
- Study Subject: Swansea University The studentships are awarded to study in Science and Music.
- Award: Swansea University financial aid positions will be awarded for our International Merit (up to $2,000)
- and International Excellence (up to $6,000) scholarships for international students..
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International Students can apply for these endowments.
- The award can be taken in
- Eligible Countries: International Students can apply for these endowments.
- Entrance Requirements:
- Applicants must be enrolling on an eligible course at Swansea University for the first time in September 2018.
- International Excellence Scholarship holders progressing into Year 2 , will be eligible for a £2000 award dependent on academic results of Year 1 of 65% and above.
- International Excellence The studentships are available for the first year only of a Postgraduate degree program.
- Applicants must have completed an application for a place to study at Swansea University which must have been received by the Admissions Office by the 6th July deadline.
- Successful candidates will have their tuition fee levied at enrolment. Candidates must confirm acceptance of their scholarship, accept an offer of a place on a course and pay their £2000 deposit.
- Students progressing from The College (formerly ICWS) and students currently studying at Swansea are not eligible to apply for this application .
- Students studying for a postgraduate diploma are not eligible to apply for this application .
- The studentships are awarded at the discretion of the awarding committee, and it may be that applicants are awarded a scholarship of a lower amount to the one which you may have originally applied for.
- Applicants must be self-funding.
How to Apply: The mode of applying this application is online.