If you are an international student and want to get a higher degree in the UK, then you can apply for this PhD Studentships at the University of Leicester for the academic session 2022/2023.
The funding programme is designed to support promising candidates interested in studying for a PhD degree in Caring for the Healthcare Workforce Post-COVID-19 at the university.
Over the last thirteen years, the University of Leicester has received five-star ratings for teaching quality. It is a world-class institution dedicated to international excellence, game-changing research, and inspiring teaching.
Why would you like to study at the University of Leicester? Leicester University offers cutting-edge and practical courses in a wide range of areas, as well as a thriving research culture. It also provides students with a variety of opportunities for career progression and professional development.
Application Deadline: September 22, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Leicester
- Department: Respiratory Sciences
- Course Level: PhD degree
- Awards: Annual stipend+ tuition fee waiver+ research training support grant
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: UK and international students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree coursework in the Department of Health Sciences.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, students must have to meet the following criteria:
- Must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the studentships, candidates must have to take admission in a PhD degree programme at the University of Leicester. After being registered, they can apply for this award.
- Supporting Documents: With the application, please include: CV, personal statement, degree certificates, and transcripts of study already completed and if possible transcript to date of study currently being undertaken.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students are required to meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Provide evidence of English language proficiency if applicable.
The University of Leicester will provide tuition fees, a stipend of £15,609 per annum and a training allowance of £5,500.