Getting a degree is always beneficial in a career, but it can be difficult with some financial barriers. To cover study expenses, the University of Surrey is providing the PhD International Studentship for the academic year 2022/2023.
The main purpose of this programme is to provide a full tuition fees for those eligible students who are going to take part in a PhD degree at the university.
Great offer for international students in the UK
User Review( votes)
The University of Surrey is a diverse community of creative and enthusiastic individuals. It has been educating students since 1966 as a research-intensive higher education institution. It is located in Guildford, England, in a unique and lovely site.
Why study at the University of Surrey? Surrey is the best option for you because it offers a great learning atmosphere as well as the resources you’ll need to reach your long-term goals. It will provide you with the resources and opportunities you’ll need to succeed in your future profession.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2021
- University: University of Surrey
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Tuition Fees and student stipend
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: UK,EU or international students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK/EU and international students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Uncertainty Quantification for Robust AI through Optimal Transport
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics or similar (a First Class or good Upper Second Class Honours degree, or the equivalent from an overseas university).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking advantage of this bursary, aspirants are recommended to take admission in the PhD degree at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers can complete the application form for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit your CV; degree certificates and transcripts; names of 2 referees (ideally uploading 2 references at time of application also); and research proposal (including examples of previous project work).
- Admission Requirements: Applying at the University, claimants need to meet the minimum entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: A Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics or similar (a First Class or good Upper Second Class Honours degree, or the equivalent from an overseas university).
The studentship programme will cover tuition fee in the following manner:
- Full tuition fee covered (UK, EU and international)
- Stipend at 15,609 p.a. (2021/22)
- RTSG of £1,000 p.a.