Are you interested in determining how far software tools support teaching staff in developing activities that motivate and engage the players/students? Then you must apply for the PhD Studentships in Escape Rooms for Teaching Computing offered at the University of Hull for the academic year 2022-2023.
The application to this PhD project and studentship has been made open exclusively for fully self-funded full-time/part-time students undertaking a PhD programme at the University of Hull. The applicants must hold a relevant academic qualification to be eligible to win this scholarship and receive its benefits for up to 3.5 or 5 years of study.
Amazing opportunity to get financial assistance in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1927, The University of Hull is a public research university in Kingston upon Hull, a city in the East Riding of Yorkshire, England. The university is ranked 748th in Best Global Universities.
Why choose to study at the University of Hull? University of Hull’s mission is to advance education, scholarship, knowledge and understanding through teaching and research for the benefit of individuals and society at large. The university’s motto is Lampada Ferens which translates to ‘carrying the light of learning.
Application Deadline: Applications are welcome all year round. However, the approaching general postgraduate application deadline is 1st August 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Hull
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: UK.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply for any PhD programme in Escape Rooms for Teaching Computing at the University of Hull.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be fully self-funded full-time/part-time students only.
- The applicants with a taught MSc or Masters by Research in a relevant subject or relevant laboratory experience would be advantageous.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications can be made via the MyHull Portal. To be considered for the scholarship, students must include the project title and proposed supervisor in their application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Research proposal
- Proof of qualifications
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a minimum 2:1 degree in computer science or a relevant subject.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must meet the English language requirements of the university.
The candidates successfully selected by the University of Hull will be provided this scholarship for 3.5 to 5 years of undertaken PhD study.