The University of Liverpool is delighted to announce the PhD Studentships in the Local, succinct, and semi-distributed graph representations. The university is accepting applications for the academic session 2022/2023.
The project aims to develop a novel approach to semi-distributed graph representations and design compact representations for graph classes of practical and theoretical importance, as well as efficient algorithms over such representations for important graph problems.
Great chance for international students to get a degree in UK with the award amount of $11,000 per year.
User Review( votes)
The University of Liverpool is a public research university in the English city of Liverpool. The university is ranked in the top 1% of universities worldwide according to the Academic ranking of world universities. It has previously been ranked within the top 150 universities globally by the guide. The university is research-based, with 33,000 students pursuing over 450 programs spanning 54 subject areas.
Why study at the University of Liverpool? The University offers a unique student experience, with learning and teaching on the cutting edge of disciplines. The University of Liverpool is ranked #155 in Best Global Universities. Liverpool has a global reputation for sport, music, architecture, and culture, as well as an incredible range of shops, restaurants, bars, and clubs to suit all budgets and tastes in one of the UK’s most cost-effective cities, so it’s no surprise that the University has won multiple Best City for Student awards.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 30 June 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Liverpool
- Department: School of Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Computer Science, Faculty of Science and Engineering
- Course Level: PhD degree
- Award: TWD 11,000/month
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in Maths and Computing offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must have enrolled in PhD degree programme at the university
- Applicants must be an International
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to apply to their preferred course of study through the university’s online platform.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to attach School, or college transcripts/ certificates, University transcripts, Degree certificates, Personal statements, Two references signed and on letter headed paper or a Research proposal
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold a master’s degree in a relevant subject or international equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the English language requirements of the university. IELTS and TOEFL are commonly accepted.
The University of Liverpool and NTHU has agreed to waive the tuition fees for the project duration. A stipend of TWD 11,000/month will contribute to living costs (the equivalent of £280 per month when in Liverpool).