Students who want to pursue higher education in the UK can apply for the PhD Studentships in Metal-Organic Framework Derived Catalysts for CO2 Utilisation at the University of Liverpool. The studentship has been established for the academic year 2022-2023.
This PhD Studentship is an exciting opportunity to design and synthesize new supported metal catalysts for the conversion of waste CO2 to long-chain (C8-C18) alcohols.
Beneficial offer to students from all around the world to study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Liverpool is a public research university based in Liverpool, England. It was founded in 1881 as a college and now ranks 155th in Best Global Universities. It strives to enhance the quality and impact of scholarship, celebrating success for the university ad its students.
Why study at the University of Liverpool? The University of Liverpool is recognized in the top 1% of the universities worldwide for internationally recognized research. The University is committed to continually improving the quality of its students’ experience and making groundbreaking research.
Application Deadline: Applications must be submitted by 22 November 2022
- University or Organization: University of Liverpool
- Department: Department of Chemistry, School of Physical Sciences or Faculty of Science and Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £15,609
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree will be awarded in Chemical Sciences offered by the University
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must have to enroll in the PhD degree programme.
- Open to international applicants
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can make their admission applications on the University’s application portal. For enquiries regarding this opportunity and about the application process, please contact Dr. Alexandros Katsoulidis at [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: To complete the online application, you’ll need:
- School or college transcripts/ certificates
- University transcripts
- Degree certificates
- English language certificates (International applicants only)
- Personal statement
- Two references signed and on letterheaded paper (these should be academic references if you have been in full-time education in the last three years)
- Research proposal (may be tested for plagiarism, collusion, and other irregularities)
- Admission Requirements: Students must check the entry requirements of the University.
- Language Requirement: All students applying to the University of Liverpool must demonstrate that they are competent in using the English language and satisfy the University’s requirements.
The University of Liverpool will provide the selected PhD candidates full tuition fees and a maintenance grant at the UKRI rate, currently £15,609 per year for 2021-22, for up to 3.5 years.