The Royal Holloway, University of London is seeking motivated students to apply for The Professor Mike Walker OBE Scholarships in the United Kingdom. The university is now accepting applicants for the 2022/2023 academic year.
This scholarship is available for full or part-time postgraduate students at the School of Engineering, Physical and Mathematical Sciences.
Nice chance for students to complete their postgraduate degree in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Royal Holloway, University of London established as the Bedford College in 1849 and became a merger of Bedford College and Royal Holloway College in 1985. It is a public research university ranked 29th in the UK. It covers various academic degree programmes, including Single Honours and Joint Honours.
Why choose to study at the Royal Holloway University of London? Royal Holloway is privileged to be home to some of the world’s leading authorities in science, the arts, management, economics, and law. They continually invest in resources for our students and advance the positive impact we can achieve as a research-intensive university. While studying in London, you will have the opportunity to meet many professionals from your course and chosen area.
Application Deadline: Applications must be submitted by 11.59 pm (UK time) 11 July 2022.
- University or Organization: Royal Holloway, University of London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: postgraduate
- Award: £12,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Home or International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: postgraduate degree in MSc Information Security, Information Security with a Year in Industry, Computer Science by Research, Artificial Intelligence, Computational Finance, Data Science and Analytics, Machine Learning, Mathematics for Applications, Mathematics of Cryptography and Communications
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must have achieved, or be on target to achieve, a 2:1 degree or higher.
- All international students enter full or part-time postgraduate Studies programs at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To participate, firstly, students have to be enrolled in an postgraduate taught program at the university. After being enrolled, applications must be submitted via RH Direct.
- Supporting Documents: Students must provide a supporting statement of no more than 400 words. which should include:
- Academic achievements and other activities you are particularly proud of and why these matter to you;
- Why you have chosen to do the degree you have applied for;
- Your future aspirations and how the scholarship will help you achieve these and contribute to society;
- From a financial standpoint, what impact this scholarship would have on your education;
- Any unique personal or family circumstances are affecting your requirement for financial assistance.
- Admission Requirements: To study for a postgraduate degree, you will need to meet Royal Holloway’s general entrance requirements, as well as those set by the department to which you’ve applied.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English, you’ll need to demonstrate your English language skills through a recognized qualification.
The Royal Holloway, University of London, will provide the award amount of a £12,000 tuition fee discount for the home or international students.