Brunel University London has announced PhD Studentships for the academic year 2021-2022 in the United Kingdom.
Nice opportunity for students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Brunel University London is a public research university that is ranked 32nd among European institutions and 11th among British institutions and is holding on to its mission to bring benefit to society through excellence in education, research, and knowledge transfer.
Why choose to study at Brunel University London? Brunel University London is counted as a global university dedicated to providing education and research relevant to the needs of industry and society and ensuring that the UK is contributing to the knowledge base so it can compete on the world stage. Brunel is also one of the very best green spaces in the country, having received the Green Flag Award in 2021 for the third year running and thus, proving to be a safe and sound campus for students.
Application Deadline: 15th August 2021
- University or Organization: Brunel University London
- Department: College of Health, Medicine and Life Sciences
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £17,609
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Sphingolipid rheostat as a potential target for Friedreich‡s Ataxia at Brunel is eligible to undertake.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants that hold masters in any relative discipline will be preferred.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students can log in to the application portal of the university and apply accordingly.
- The applicants need to submit the following documents by mail to [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- An up-to-date CV
- A single-page A4 single-spaced personal statement stating why you are a suitable candidate for this position (i.e. outlining your qualifications and skills)
- One example of your academic writing (e.g. an essay, a section from an undergraduate or a Masters dissertation)
- Names and contact details for two academic referees
- A copy of your highest degree certificate and transcript
- Admission Requirements: The applicants should hold an undergraduate degree (first or upper second class) or equivalent qualification in biology, genetics or other similar disciplines with particular experience in molecular and cellular biology to get into a PhD programme.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to provide the following tests with minimum scores required by the university:
- IELTS – 7.0
The winning applicants will receive a stipend of £17,609 along with home tuition fees of the applied programme by BUL.