The University of Lincoln is delighted to announce the PhD Studentships in Weed Seed Ecology in Regenerative Agriculture; Black-Grass and Emerging in the UK. The scholarship will be awarded for the academic year 2022-2023.
The four-year PhD studentship is available to the UK and international students starting September 2022. The PhD student will work on this critical aspect of weed seed biology, focusing on the key UK grass weed and comparing them with emerging problem grass weeds of regenerative agriculture.
A wonderful chance for UK, and international students at the University of Lincoln.
User Review( votes)
The University of Lincoln is a public research university in Lincoln, England. The university was ranked 43rd. Lincoln encourages sustainability and working together as one community to make a difference globally. The University of Lincoln is one of the world’s top 150 universities.
Why study at the University of Lincoln? Many great reasons why their students and staff are proud of the University of Lincoln, including their inspirational teaching, world-leading research, and close links with industry. Lincoln ensures that students have a high-quality educational experience. Lincoln graduates have gone on to work for major corporations and organizations worldwide. Lincoln ensures that students have a high-quality educational experience.
Application Deadline: Applications must be submitted by 29 July 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Lincoln
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Education funds
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: the UK and international students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Weed Seed Ecology in Regenerative Agriculture offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- This four-year PhD studentship is available to UK and international students starting September 2022.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must create an account and log in through the online portal of the university to apply. After that, please contact [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must require to send a CV (2-pages max), academic transcript(s), and a completed application form through our OneUni application system.
- Admission Requirements: Students must check the entry requirements of the university and fulfill them.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be proof of English language proficiency, even if English is their first language. The English language requirements listed on the program pages refer to the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) and typically range from a score of 6.0 to 7.0.
The University of Lincoln will provide the education funds to the selected candidate in the UK for the academic year 2022/2023.