Applications are invited for the Social Sciences Graduate School Research PhD Studentships to the UK/EU and International students for the academic year 2021/20. The PhD Studentship program is funded by the University of East Anglia.
Candidates who want to pursue a PhD degree program and can demonstrate academic excellence in areas relevant to the strategic interests of the School of International Development are eligible to apply for the opportunity s.
Golden chance to get PhD with full tuition in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of East Anglia (UEA) has once again been rated as one of the best universities for student experience in the Times Higher Education Student Experience Survey 2015. It was awarded a gold ranking in the Teaching Excellence Framework.
Why at the University of East Anglia? The university gives students better information to help them decide what and where to study. It provides many career opportunities for talented students across academic, professional, teaching and research areas. The UEA’s aim is to be a world-class research-intensive university and deliver teaching and facilitate learning of the highest quality.
- University or Organization: University of East Anglia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD degree program
- Award: Tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: UK/EU/International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: Check back next year
- Language: English and official at home
- Eligible Countries: UK/EU/International students are eligible to apply for the opportunity s.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The bursaries are open to study the PhD degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicant must meet the following criteria: Applications for all studentships are invited from suitably qualified graduates. The Studentships will be available under the Scheme to applicants who, in their research proposal. Candidates must have to apply for the PhD degree program at the university. Applicants should hold relevant undergraduate and master’s degrees including some research experience.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To be considered for this studentship, candidates must have to make an application for admission in a PhD degree program at the University of East Anglia. After taking admission, candidates will automatically consider for the studentships.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must have to submit a personal statement including why they want to study a PhD degree at the University of East Anglia.
- Admission Requirements: For admission in PhD degree all candidates must have to meet the admission requirements of the university. Applicants must be classified as an international (usually non-EU resident) applicant for fee purposes.
- Language Requirement: International candidates whose first language is not English are required to provide evidence of a good command of English as part of their application. All applicants to the University of East Anglia must be able to demonstrate an acceptable level of English language before they can be admitted onto any course or programme. (IELTS: 6.0 and PTE: 55)
- Benefits: The Studentships cover tuition fees (UK/EU rates), a tax-free maintenance grant (currently £14,777 per year), and a research training support grant.