The Delft University of Technology is offering up to 6 fully-funded positions. This is available to pursue a postgraduate degree program.
The Delft University of Technology aims to attract the world’s brightest pupils to its international classrooms. For that reason, it has established several programs specifically designed to offer talented and motivated international holders the opportunity to pursue a degree at TU Delft.
Admirable Scholarships for International Students.
User Review( votes)
TU Delft is a technology university with a leading global reputation. Their education and research encompass virtually the full range of high-quality disciplines, courses and unique facilities in the engineering sciences. TU Delft wants to be a breeding ground for cutting-edge technological scientific developments to meet the great societal challenges of our age.
Application Deadline: Closed
- International candidates can apply for this education.
- These are awarded in Physics, Computer Science and Electrical Engineering.
- Promising excellent international pupils, specifically interested in quantum technology, and (conditionally) admitted to one of the 2-year Regular TU Delft’s MSc program: Applied Physics, Computer Science and Electrical Engineering
- With a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent or higher of the scale maximum in the bachelor’s degree from an internationally renowned university outside The Netherlands
- The University must support and validate your application for it to be considered by the study panel.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To be considered for admission, the applicants need to submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, applicants must be ready to submit the English language certificate, Nomination letter, Motivation letter in English, Transcript of records, Proof of Identity.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have a previous degree.
- Language Requirement: All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
Full tuition fees per year for a TU Delft MSc program based on the statutory fee or institutional rate, according to the registered nationality, and contribution for the living expenses.