If you are a high performing chemical engineering or science student who wants to undertake a higher degree by research in Australia, then apply for the PhD Top-Up International Scholarships. The programme is offered by the University of Queensland for the session 2020/2021.
The purpose of the PhD scholarship programme is to support interested students who are looking to play a major role in the growth of the exciting new global bioplastics industry.
Golden chance for international students to get educational fund in Australia for the session 2020/2021.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1909, the University of Queensland is an international higher education university in Australia. It offers many undergraduates, associates, Masters, PhD, and higher doctorate degrees in different fields of study.
Why study at the University of Queensland? The university provides a strong focus on teaching excellence and providing more national teaching awards for students. At this university, students will get challenging and inspirational education during their study time.
Application Deadline: October 25, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $12,000 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in Engineering and Computing, Science and Mathematics.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must have completed some research experience.
- Have completed an approved university degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the scholarship, applicants must take admission in a PhD degree coursework at the University of Queensland. After getting enrolled, candidates must email the following documents to Associate Professor Bronwyn Laycock (b.laycock-at-uq.edu.au).
- Supporting Documents: Must submit a cover letter, CV, and academic transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: Before taking enrollment, you need to check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details
Students will receive $12,000 per annum to undertake a higher degree by research at the University of Queensland for the academic year 2020/2021.