This is an exciting opportunity to carry out a Ph.D. Research Degree with an open remit working closely with a team of researchers within the Simpleware Product Group at Synopsys.
The Simpleware Product Group develops and markets innovative tools for advanced image processing, including the use of image data for carrying out physics-based simulations for both medical and industrial applications. Within this rapidly expanding area at the interface between medical imaging and engineering, there are a number of different projects of interest to the academic and industrial stakeholders
Amazing opportunity for aspirants
User Review( votes)
Study Subject: Engineering, Mathematics and Computer Science
Employer: University of Exeter
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s level degree in a relevant discipline – Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or any field of Engineering.
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team.
- Demonstrated commitment to high-quality research.
How to Apply
- Applicants have to fill the online application form
- In the application process, you will be asked to upload.
- Entry requirements: Applicants for this studentship must have obtained, or be about to obtain, a First or Upper Second Class UK Honours degree, or the equivalent qualifications gained outside the UK, in an appropriate area of science or technology – this includes suitable candidates in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics and Physics.
- Language Requirements: If English is not your first language you will need to have achieved at least 6.0 IELTS and no less than 6.0 in any section by the start of the project. Alternative tests may be acceptable (see http://www.exeter.ac.uk/postgraduate/apply/english/).
Benefits: The sponsorship will provide £15,009 per year for 3.5 years
application Deadline: September 30, 2021