If you want financial aid to support your study in the UK, St George’s, University of London has the perfect opportunity for you. The university is offering the Physician Associate Studies MPAS Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
All students, from the UK or any other country across the world, are eligible to apply for this application towards the Physician Associate Studies MPAS programme undertaken at SGUL. Winners will receive a partial scholarship worth £3,000.
St George’s, University of London, is a university in London ranked 434th in Best Global Universities. It aims to improve health through inspiring education and focused research and inspire and develop people who contribute to and improve society.
Why choose to study at St.George’s, University of London? St.George’s, University of London pursues excellence in academic medicine, healthcare and science, informed by a global outlook. We create and share knowledge. It is UK’s only dedicated medical and health sciences university. There is a very diverse set of individuals at SGUL in students as well as staff members.
Application Deadline: 15th October 2021
- University or Organization: St.George’s, University of London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £3,000
- Number of Awards: 7
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: UK nationals and international students from both EU and non-EU countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in Physician Associate Studies MPAS programme is eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled and admitted in SGUL for the applied programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must use the application portal of the university to apply. Accepted students will automatically be considered for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal statement
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must satisfy the entry requirements of their respective countries.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to provide the following tests with minimum scores required by the university:
- IELTS – 7.0
- PTE – 73
- CAE – 185
- CPE – 185
- TOEFL IBT – 93
SGUL will reward the selected students a sum of £3,000 towards the first year of study of the applied programme.