Make your dream of studying in the United Kingdom come true with the help of the Postgraduate Scholarships offered by Nottingham Trent University for the scholastic year 2021-2022.
The students that apply to study any postgraduate programme at Nottingham Tent University from any overseas country and identify as an international student is eligible to receive this application . The grant is responsible for partial tuition fee of the applied programme.
Worthy offer for students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Nottingham Trent University is a public research university ranked 601st in World University Rankings by Times Higher Education with a mission to ensure learners develop their higher technical skills to be industry-ready or academically prepared to progress to the next level of study.
Why choose to study at Nottingham Trent University? Nottingham Trent University has been awarded a gold rating in the UK government‡s Teaching Excellence Framework. It is internationally known to deliver consistently outstanding teaching, learning, and outcomes for its students. NTU also has award-winning graduate employability that gives the students an assuring future.
Application Deadline: 1st October 2021
- University or Organization: Nottingham Trent University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: Students from all international countries from Africa, America, Asia, Middle East, North Africa, Oceania, Europe, and Central Asia are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any postgraduate degree programme offered at NTU is eligible to undertake.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have undertaken a full-time postgraduate programme at NTU.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: NTU has set up an online platform dedicated solely to student applications. Applicants are required to apply via the same. There is no separate application for the opportunity . Students will be considerate upon submitting an admission application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal statement
- Personal details
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to have scored an average of 65% in their previous academic qualifications.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to provide the following tests with minimum scores required by the university:
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 62
- OTE – 130
- TOEFL IBT – 81
- LanguageCert – 180
- Trinity College ISE – Level 2 or 3
The applicants that will be selected for this application will get 50% of the tuition fee of the applied postgraduate programme by NTU.