Make your dream of studying in the United Kingdom come true with the help of the Postgraduate Scholarships offered by Nottingham Trent University for the scholastic year 2021-2022.
The students that apply to study any postgraduate programme at Nottingham Tent University from any overseas country and identify as an international student is eligible to receive this scholarship. The scholarship is responsible for partial tuition fee of the applied programme.
Worthy offer for students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Nottingham Trent University is a public research university ranked 601st in World University Rankings by Times Higher Education with a mission to ensure learners develop their higher technical skills to be industry-ready or academically prepared to progress to the next level of study.
Why choose to study at Nottingham Trent University? Nottingham Trent University has been awarded a gold rating in the UK government’s Teaching Excellence Framework. It is internationally known to deliver consistently outstanding teaching, learning, and outcomes for its students. NTU also has award-winning graduate employability that gives the students an assuring future.
Application Deadline: 1st October 2021
- University or Organization: Nottingham Trent University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: Students from all international countries from Africa, America, Asia, Middle East, North Africa, Oceania, Europe, and Central Asia are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any postgraduate degree programme offered at NTU is eligible to undertake.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have undertaken a full-time postgraduate programme at NTU.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: NTU has set up an online platform dedicated solely to student applications. Applicants are required to apply via the same. There is no separate application for the scholarship. Students will be considerate upon submitting an admission application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal statement
- Personal details
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to have scored an average of 65% in their previous academic qualifications.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to provide the following tests with minimum scores required by the university:
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 62
- OTE – 130
- TOEFL IBT – 81
- LanguageCert – 180
- Trinity College ISE – Level 2 or 3
The applicants that will be selected for this scholarship will get 50% of the tuition fee of the applied postgraduate programme by NTU.