The University of Manchester is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants. Therefore, it is offering the Physics Success Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
All students that demonstrate academic excellence in their examinations are eligible to apply. Undergraduate programmes can be undertaken by any international or domestic student. The scholarship is valued at £2,000.
This scholarship will provide the £2,000 to pursue an undergraduate degree at the University of Manchester.
User Review( votes)
The University of Manchester is a public research university is one of the top public universities in Manchester that respects the infinite worth of every individual and graduates persons of ability and conviction who draw upon their education and faith to lead principled, productive, and compassionate lives that improve the human condition.
Why study at the University of Manchester? The University of Manchester is a historic institution recognized for its groundbreaking discoveries and high-quality research with a global impact. It is preferred by international students for its teaching quality, employability prospects, and student experience with one of the largest and most diverse student communities in the country – made up of students from 160 countries.
Application Deadline: The final deadline for international applicants is 30th June 2022, but students are advised to apply as soon as possible.
- University or Organization: University of Manchester
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £2,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate study programmes in the field of Physics at the University of Manchester are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must demonstrate academic excellence in their examinations.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must apply through the UCAS website for admission purposes. Scholarship applications details can be obtained by contacting [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit high school transcripts and other course-specific requirements.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants should check the specific entry requirements for the course they are interested in.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5 to 7.0
The University of Manchester will provide a £2,000 scholarship to the selected undergraduate students.