If you can’t afford to pay for your education, then you have an excellent opportunity to apply for the PIASS Scholarships for International Students. The program is funded by the Protestant Institute of Arts and Social Sciences in Rwanda.
Golden opportunity for students to get an education in Rwanda
User Review( votes)
Protestant Institute of Arts and Social Sciences is a reference university, fostering knowledge development and innovative research that is relevant for the society and inspired by Christian ethics and values. It is a Christian Institution of Higher Learning.
Why at the Protestant Institute of Arts and Social Sciences? Here candidates can get the benefit from individual coaching sessions and a platform for sustained business progression. It gives students an opportunity to identify their career goals and paths.
Application Deadline: September 10, 2019 for international students and August 30, 2019 for Rwandan students
- University or Organization: Protestant Institute of Arts and Social Sciences
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Honors Bachelor’s degree
- Award: Tuition fee and other benefits
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Rwandan and international students
- The award can be taken in Rwanda
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from Rwanda, African countries, Burundi, Uganda, DR Congo, Tanzania, South Sudan, Nigeria, Malawi, and Japan
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Honors Bachelor’s degree in Peace-Building and Development
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must be not more than 35 years of age, have completed high school education with at least two principal passes or equivalent results and demonstrate a proven track record of engaging in peace and development related activities.
How to Apply
If you want to be involved in this studentship then it’s mandatory for you to take affirmation in the honors bachelor degree coursework at the institute. After being enrolled, international claimants can send their award applications to [email protected] and [email protected] Rwandan students can send their award applications to [email protected]
To be admitted to the honors bachelor degree program it is necessary to meet the entry requirements of the Protestant Institute of Art and Social Science.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the notarized copy of national examination certificate, copies of secondary school transcripts, copies of other training certificates/diplomas, copy of passport, letter of motivation written in English by the applicant him/herself, two recommendation letters written in English or French and copy of national ID.
- Language Requirement: To be a part of this program, seekers must demonstrate that they have met the English language proficiency.
International students will get the full amount of tuition fees and medical insurance expenses for 3 years. Rwandan applicants will receive half 50% of the tuition fees and annual registration fees RWF 172,500/year.