A better plan always leads to achieving the goal of effortlessly successful. The University of Auckland is proud to offer its annual Kupe Leadership Scholarship in New Zealand.
The award program is a unique opportunity open for New Zealand citizens and permanent residents who wish to get full-time postgraduate enrolment at the University of Auckland.
This is a good offer to study with financial support at any level degree.
User Review( vote)
As the country’s largest university, Auckland University was founded in 1883 and has over 40,000 students, nearly 10,000 of whom graduate annually. It has been ranked No. 1 worldwide in the inaugural University Impact Rankings by Times Higher Education (THE).
Why study at the University of Auckland? At Auckland, they operate teaching and learning within eight faculties, two large-scale research institutes and other institutes and centers. It develops key international relations that will enhance its ability to perform as a globally competitive research-led university.
Application Deadline: August 30, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Auckland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate bachelors (honours) degree, postgraduate diploma or master’s degree
- Award: Up to $22,000
- Number of Awards: 20
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: New Zealand Citizen
- The award program can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: New Zealand citizens and permanent residents
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Full-time study in a postgraduate bachelors (honours) degree, postgraduate diploma or master’s degree in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students must be New Zealand citizens or permanent residents and who have resided in New Zealand for at least five years in the ten years preceding the year of application
- Students must meet all the requirements of these regulations and enrol full-time students who meet all the requirements of these regulations and enrol full-time for a full academic year at the University of Auckland in a master’s degree, a postgraduate bachelors (honours) degree or a postgraduate diploma.
- Students enrolled in either year of a two-year master’s degree may also be considered for the Scholarship.
- Students enrolled in a 180 point master’s degree may be considered for the Scholarship for the full calendar year of their degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for a Kupe Leadership Award, all applicants must complete their application in two steps:
- Apply for admission to postgraduate honours, postgraduate diploma or master’s program for the 2020 academic year.
- Apply for the Scholarship. You will not be able to access the Scholarships application form if you have not completed the Application for Admission.
- Supporting Documents: As part of the application, applicants will need the following to complete your online Scholarship application form: Your CV details, One referee who is an academic under whom you have recently studied at university, One referee who can write about your community activities, and your capabilities and potential as a leader in some sphere of activity, and Any non-University of Auckland transcripts that include your academic results for your most recent two years of full-time graded study.
- Admission and Language Requirement: Before applying for the program applicants must check the entry requirement
Kupe Leadership Scholars will receive either a $22,000 stipend OR a $10,000 stipend plus on-campus self-catered studio accommodation at 55 Symonds Street to the value of $14,100 (accommodation value may be subject to change).