Plymouth University is pleased to offer multiple international student scholarships for September 2019 intake. The bursaries are available for pursuing a masters degree programme.
Plymouth University offers a range of financial support to help applicants during their time with the university. From how to pay their tuition fees, to finding funding to support their studies, or getting financial support and advice – these pages will point them in the right direction for all their student money needs.
A valuable study program for students
User Review( votes)
Plymouth University is a public university based predominantly in Plymouth, England where the main campus is located, but the university has campuses and affiliated colleges all over South West England.
Applicants undergraduate degree must be the equivalent of a UK honours degree, as specified by UK NARIC. IELTS score must be 6.5 overall.
- Application Deadline: June 30, 2019
- Course Level: The bursaries are available for pursuing a masters degree programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are provided to learn any of the courses offered by Plymouth University in the UK.
- Award: Scholarship has a value of £1,500.
- Number of Awards: A number of opportunities are available.
- Nationality: International Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: International Students can apply for these endowments.
- Entrance Requirements: The University automatically considers applicants who meet the qualification requirements. Please note the eligibility criteria list is not exhaustive and graduates from all non-EU countries will be considered for these endowments. Please note your undergraduate degree must be the equivalent of a UK honours degree, as specified by UK NARIC.
- English Language Requirements: IELTS score must be 6.5 overall.
How to Apply: If you’ve applied for a masters degree programme for September 2019 entry, we’ll automatically consider you for this application if your final transcript or marks sheet was submitted with your application. If you meet the criteria and are made a conditional offer of a place, we’ll inform you of the program in your conditional offer letter.
Once all conditions of your offer have been met and the tuition fee deposit has been paid, we’ll then confirm the Award and issue your unconditional offer letter or confirmation of acceptance for studies (CAS). See terms and conditions for details.