Plymouth University is pleased to offer multiple international student scholarships for September 2019 intake. The scholarships are available for pursuing a masters degree programme.
Plymouth University offers a range of financial support to help applicants during their time with the university. From how to pay their tuition fees, to finding funding to support their studies, or getting financial support and advice – these pages will point them in the right direction for all their student money needs.
A valuable study program for students
User Review( votes)
Plymouth University is a public university based predominantly in Plymouth, England where the main campus is located, but the university has campuses and affiliated colleges all over South West England.
Applicants undergraduate degree must be the equivalent of a UK honours degree, as specified by UK NARIC. IELTS score must be 6.5 overall.
- Application Deadline: June 30, 2019
- Course Level: The scholarships are available for pursuing a masters degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are provided to learn any of the courses offered by Plymouth University in the UK.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarship has a value of £1,500.
- Number of Scholarships: A number of scholarships are available.
- Nationality: International Students
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International Students can apply for these scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements: The University automatically considers applicants who meet the qualification requirements. Please note the eligibility criteria list is not exhaustive and graduates from all non-EU countries will be considered for these scholarships. Please note your undergraduate degree must be the equivalent of a UK honours degree, as specified by UK NARIC.
- English Language Requirements: IELTS score must be 6.5 overall.
How to Apply: If you’ve applied for a masters degree programme for September 2019 entry, we’ll automatically consider you for this scholarship if your final transcript or marks sheet was submitted with your application. If you meet the criteria and are made a conditional offer of a place, we’ll inform you of the scholarship in your conditional offer letter.
Once all conditions of your offer have been met and the tuition fee deposit has been paid, we’ll then confirm the scholarship award and issue your unconditional offer letter or confirmation of acceptance for studies (CAS). See terms and conditions for details.