Dalarna University is offering a number of international student scholarships. Scholarships are available for undergraduate or master’s degree programme. International Student Scholarships are a testament to the commitment of Dalarna University to support outstanding international students.
Every year, Dalarna University awards partial scholarships to a number of its new international, fee-paying students who have proven themselves to be outstanding in their educational endeavours.
Great offer for international students to study a Master’s degree with tuition fee waiver in Sweden.
User Review( vote)
Since being established in 1977, Dalarna University has experienced rapid growth and today is the place of study for about 16 000 students and has close to 800 employees. Our two campuses – one based in Falun, one in Borlänge – offer a wide range of educational opportunities. Dalarna University has formed its vision based on discussions and work with students, teachers, and other university personnel.
Application deadline: Applications for scholarships for the autumn of 2023 are open to March 15th.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for undergraduate or master’s degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in all subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Partial scholarships to a number of its new international, fee-paying students
- Nationality: International
- Number of Scholarships: Various
- Scholarship can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: International
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- These scholarships are available to international students who have shown great interest and motivation to study at Dalarna University.
- Scholarships are only available for students admitted to a degree program taught at Dalarna University.
- Priority is given to applicants for a full-degree program (on-campus) who have been selected in the first selection round at university admissions.se. There is no age limit; however, you are not eligible for the scholarships if you are already a student in the programme in question.
- Dalarna University scholarships are available to applicants who are required to pay tuition fees for full-time temporary studies at Dalarna University.
- Note that there is no age limit for applicants to our partial scholarships and that they are open to fee-paying students only.
Applicants apply for a Dalarna University scholarship on the universityadmissions.se website: login to your account there.
How to Apply
In addition to completing the online application form, you will need to upload the following documents to your universityadmissions.se account:
- One reference letter (written by a current/former teacher or employer)
- Motivational Statement (you must use this PDF form) English B is equivalent to:
- IELTS – 6.5, no test below 5.5
- TOEFL internet – 90, TWE 20
- TOEFL paper – 575, TWE 4.5
- University of Cambridge/Oxford-Certificate in Advanced English/Certificate of Proficiency/Diploma of English Studies
- English C is equivalent to:
- IELTS – 7.0 no test below 6
- TOEFL internet – 100, TWE 20
- TOEFL paper – 600, TWE 4.5
- English Language Requirements: Unless otherwise stated, English B/6 at the Swedish upper-secondary school is the minimum requirement for studies at Dalarna University.
Scholarships go directly towards a reduction in your tuition fees and will cover between 10 and 50 percent of your total tuition fees. The amount that you are awarded is automatically deducted in set amounts each semester over the duration of your programme.
If you have any question, contact International Student Recruitment Officers at [email protected].