Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange(NAWA) is delighted to announce Ulam Programme 2019. This program is open to scientists from all around the world representing all fields of science to the Polish institutions of science and higher education.
The objective of The Ulam Programme is to help foreign researchers to develop their career by intensifying international mobility as well as will allow them to establish scientific cooperation with excellent host institutions in Poland.
User Review( votes)
NAWA is a new institution that was established on October 1st, 2017. It is set up to coordinate state activties driving the process of internationalization of Polish academic and research institutions.
- Applications Deadline: April 23, 2019
- Course Level: The Programme will allow inviting scientists from all around the world.
- Study Subject: The program will be awarded in all fields of science.
- Scholarship Award: The Programme provides financing for a scholarship covering both the Beneficiary’s allowance costs in relation to their stay at a host institution, in an amount of PLN 10,000 a month, and a mobility allowance.
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Poland
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students from all around the world.
- Entrance Requirements:
- An application under the Programme shall be submitted by an individual scientist who holds a doctoral degree awarded in a country other than Poland, does not hold Polish citizenship and has not lived, worked or studied in Poland since at least 2017.
- The condition of not being a Polish citizen does not apply to persons who are Polish citizens and whose full cycle of doctoral studies has been financed by the Polish government, as these persons are entitled to participate in the Programme,
- The Programme is open to scientists representing all fields of science.
In order to submit an application, one shall register an application in the ICT system of the Agency and send electronically the completed application together with the necessary attachments.
- The Regulations of the Ulam Programme
- Proposal application form
- Invitation form for the host institution
- Agreement form
- Partial and final report form
- Evaluation questionnaire form
How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must submit an online application through the given link: https://programs.nawa.gov.pl/login