Applications are open for the Public Service Commission (psc) Master’s Scholarship funded by the Public Service Commission. This scholarship is open for undergraduates who are keen to pursue a master’s degree upon graduation.
The grant is tenable for up to 2 years of study at both overseas and local universities. The grant is not offered for MBA programmes, and the course of study should be in an area relevant to the work of the Civil Service, as approved by the PSC.
User Review( vote)
The Public Service Commission safeguards the integrity, impartiality, and meritocracy of the Singapore Public Service. The PSC has a critical role in the Public Service, selecting and developing scholarship holders, appointing senior management, and maintaining discipline.
- Applications Deadline: April 30, 2019
- Course Level: The grant is open for a master degree program.
- Study Subject: The sponsorship will be awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Award: The applicants will receive:
- Tuition fees and other approved charges
- Development programmes in preparation for a career in the Civil Service
- Maintenance and other allowances
- Return airfare (if applicable)
- Sponsorship of PSC development programmes, approved student exchange programmes, summer programmes, and CCAs
- Nationality: Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident who is willing to take up Singapore Citizenship are eligible to apply.
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in Singapore
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: The studentships are available to students from Singapore.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must:
- Be a Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident who is willing to take up Singapore Citizenship
- Have strong leadership qualities and potential
- Have good academic and Co-Curricular Activities records
- Be a current undergraduate at any year of study or a recent graduate with no more than 3 years of working experience in the private/non-government sector
- Be prepared to start their Master’s programme in the immediate Academic year following the offer of the program.
How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity , the applicants must submit an online application through the given link: https://www.psc.gov.sg/apply-for-scholarships