The University of Southampton has two Politics and International Relations Postgraduate Scholarships available for students wishing to study a postgraduate taught master’s in International Security and Risk or a master’s in Public Administration.
These scholarships are each worth £5,000 and are open to international students from any country. To be eligible for these scholarships, students must already have a conditional or unconditional offer to study one of the courses above at the University of Southampton.
A wonderful option to get financial support for study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Application Deadline: 14 April 2023
- Organization: University of Southampton
- Department: Politics and International Relations
- Course level: Postgraduate
- Award Amount: £5,000
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International Students
- Eligible Countries: United Kingdom.
- Eligibility: Students who apply for postgraduate taught master’s must have a conditional or unconditional offer to study the MSc International Security and Risk or Masters in Public Administration offered at the University of Southampton.
- The award can be taken in the UK.
We will only consider applicants who have an offer to study at the University of Southampton.
- Have a conditional or unconditional offer to study for the MSc International Security and Risk or Masters in Public Administration
- Be paying the tuition fees yourself
- Be paying the overseas tuition fees yourself
You must not be receiving any external scholarship.
How to Apply
If you meet the eligibility criteria, you will receive an invitation to submit your CV and a 500-word statement on why you should get the scholarship. Your offer to study letter will come with this invitation. For more information or help, email [email protected].
These scholarships of £5,000 are available to international students studying.