The University of Queensland is proud to offer Randall Silcock Grants for International Students. This scholarship is open to students who are domestic or international and are enrolled in an undergraduate degree program at the University of Queensland.
The purpose of this application is to provide financial assistance to students who demonstrate academic excellence and leadership potential in the field of Health and Medicine.
Nice offer for international in Australia
User Review( votes)
Application Deadline: 10th October 2022
- Organization: The University of Queensland
- Department: N/A
- Course level: Undergraduate
- Award Amount: $1,000
- Number of Awards: 8
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- Subject: Health and medicine
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligibility: Students can apply for an Undergraduate degree offered at the University of Queensland
This grant was established in 1972 and is maintained by an endowment from the estate of the late Randall Gilbert Silcock. This award was recognized by the UQ Senate in 2015 as a grant that supports professional development.
You’re eligible if you:
- Are you enrolled in the Doctor of Medicine
- Submit an application to the Dean by the closing date
How to Apply
To apply for funding to attend the conference, you will need to provide a statement including:
- All details of the Conference: full title of conference, dates, venue, city, state, country
- Proof of abstract acceptance or invitation to present at the conference: email or letter
- Student details: UQ ID number; full name; year of MD/MBBS study; HDR candidate: yes/no; current GPA
- Research supervisors’ full names and affiliation
- The title of the presentation
- A type of presentation: poster or oral
- Presentation abstract as accepted
In addition, you will need to provide a statement of the tangible benefits that may be expected from presenting at this conference. Finally, you will need to provide a budget of funds requested for conference registration and/or travel costs only. No accommodation costs will be considered.