The University of California at Berkeley is accepting applications for up to 5 postdoctoral positions in professional psychology.
The postdoctoral fellowship program is committed to providing comprehensive training experiences that will facilitate postdoctoral fellows’ development as independent professional psychologists.
Amazing offer for candidates
User Review( votes)
Applicants must also possess a strong demonstrated interest in working with a diverse, multicultural college student population. The fellowship begins on July 24, 2023 with a stipend of $55,000.
- Preference is given to applicants who have completed an APA/CPA accredited internship and possess a doctoral degree in counseling or clinical psychology from an APA/CPA accredited program. It is expected that applicants will have completed all degree requirements by the beginning of the fellowship year.
- Applicants must also possess a strong demonstrated interest in working with a diverse, multicultural college student population
How to Apply
Our Postdoctoral Fellowship Program will be using the uniform notification date set forth by the Association of Psychology Postdoctoral and Internship Center (APPIC)(link is external). Our Postdoctoral Fellowship Program uses the APPIC Psychology Postdoctoral Application – Centralized Application System (APPA CAS)(link is external). The specific application requirements for our Postdoctoral Fellowship Program are indicated below as well as within the APPA CAS system. The following must be submitted through the APPA CAS system
1. A cover letter indicating your specific interests in our program
2. A current vita
3. Two letters of recommendation from individuals knowledgeable about your clinical skill
4. A letter (statement) from your dissertation Chair stating your anticipated defense date
Application deadline: January 7, 2023