Applications are invited suitably qualified researchers for the Post Doctoral Research Fellowship at Ca’ Foscari University. The fellowship is open for Italian applicants to conduct research for a period of twelve months.
The aim of the fellowship to support candidates to the effort, study, and research in all areas of knowledge.
Fabulous chance for Post Doctoral Research holders.
User Review( votes)
Ca’ Foscari University of Venice is a public university in Venice, Italy; it is usually known simply as Università Ca’ Foscari. Ca’ Foscari was the first Italian institution to deal with advanced education in Business and Economics.
Application Deadline: Closed
- The fellowship is awarded in the fields offered by the university.
- Applicants must meet the following area for the fellowship:
- Prospective candidates are expected to hold a master’s degree in Engineering, Physics, Condensed Matter Physics, Industrial Chemistry, Science and Technology of Materials, or related disciplines. Preferred fields of specialization are smart materials for wearable transducers.
- Ca’ Foscari encourages applications from researchers with positive evaluation in all the criteria in individual proposals such as Marie Sk?odowska Curie Actions – individual fellowships/ERC starting grants/FIRB (Italian Fund for basic research investments)/SIR (Scientific Young Independence Research) or similar.
- Researchers have successfully completed Marie Sk?odowska Curie Actions – individual fellowships/ERC starting grants/FIRB (Italian Fund for basic research investments)/SIR (Scientific Young Independence Research) or similar funded projects are warmly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply through the online processor.
- The application form
- A scientific and professional CV, duly dated and signed
- A copy of a valid identity document (either Identity Card or Passport);
- (If available) Evaluation Summary Reports of Marie Sk?odowska Curie Actions – Individual Fellowships/ ERC Starting Grants/FIRB (Italian Fund for basic research investments)/SIR (Scientific Young Independence Research) individual proposals having passed all the evaluation thresholds
- (If available) Details of Marie Sk?odowska Curie Actions – Individual Fellowships, ERC Starting Grants, FIRB (Italian Fund for basic research investments)/ SIR Scientific Young Independence Research funded projects
- All documents, qualifications, and publications relevant for the selection procedure (please, 2 see the notice
- English Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
Benefits: The research fellowship amounts to 28.000,00 Euros per year, including taxes and social charges.