Jagiellonian University is providing the Postdoctoral Positions in Organic Chemistry in Poland.
The applicants must submit the following information on cumulative average grade for the studies, publications and presentations at scientific conferences, awards and prizes, scholarships, etc. degree certificates at least one letter of recommendation from a scientist who is familiar with the applicant’s previous achievements and who can judge his\her potential as a postdoc candidate.
Worthy offer for claimants.
User Review( votes)
- Study Subject(s): Organic Chemistry
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Scholarship Provider: Jagiellonian University
- The award can be taken at Poland
- PhD degree in chemistry
- good background in synthetic organic chemistry
- no more than 2 years from completion of PhD
- good record of papers published in international journals
- good command in English
Scholarship Open for International Students: No
How to Apply: By Email
Application Deadline: Closed