The Institut Mittag-Leffler is inviting applications for Postdoctoral Fellowship Grants for the academic year 2019/2020. This fellowship is available for International students.
Institut Mittag-Leffler is an international centre for research and postdoctoral training in mathematical sciences. The Institute, the oldest Mathematics Research Institute in the world, operates under the auspices of the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences but enjoys great autonomy. The premises of Institut Mittag-Leffler encompass several buildings on a park-like estate. The main building, originally the home of Gösta and Signe, is a beautifully preserved villa in the art nouveau style. In addition to the library, the building houses a lecture room and offices for staff and participants.
User Review( votes)
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Applications Deadline: January 7, 2019
- Course Level: Fellowships are available to pursue Postdoctoral degree program.
- Study Subject: The scientific areas for the year’s two programs are:
- General Relativity, Geometry and Analysis: beyond the first 100 years after Einstein2 September – 13 December, 2019
- Algebraic and Enumerative Combinatorics 13 January – 30 April, 2020.
- Scholarship Award: The grants include
- Accommodation and office space
- A monthly stipend or daily grant (for stays of at least 6 weeks)
- Travel expenses (for stays of at least 6 weeks)
- Nationality: This fellowship is available for International students.
- Number of Scholarships: Number of grants are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Sweden
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: This fellowship is available for International students.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for a grant
- Your research interest should fall within the area of the program to which you apply
- You should be either an advanced graduate student or a recent PhD (degree obtained at most 5 years at the start of the program)
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Your application should arrive no later than January 7, 2019. You will be notified of the result by the end of January 2019.
- Fill in the required information in the application form on the right hand side of this page, and press send.
- Two letters of recommendation should be sent to the Institute. The letters should be sent to administration-at-mittag-leffler.se at latest by the application deadline.