The University of Bridgeport is offering General academic programs for all qualified Undergraduate International Students in the US.
All awards are renewable yearly based on satisfactory academic achievement and good standing at the University of Bridgeport. All incoming undergraduate international students are automatically considered for these Awards once all application materials are received by the deadline.
Great opportunity for students.
User Review( votes)
The University of Bridgeport is the perfect environment to develop your leadership skills and interests. You might raise money for charity, design a solar car or lead your residence hall soccer team to a championship.
- Application Deadline: December 1, 2019
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue graduate degree program.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to all the subjects offered by the university
- Award: The sponsorship will be awarded to the students up to $11,000 to $17,000.
- Number of Awards: Six opportunities are awarded.
- Nationality: The bursaries are available for international students.
- The award can be taken in the US
- Eligible Countries: The bursaries are available for international students.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicant must meet the following criteria: Applicants with the first degree from a recognized university and academically talented, disadvantaged based on the criteria of disability, socioeconomic status, and are not engaged at work at all or have been engaged at work but couldn’t able to cover their study expenses will be eligible for the opportunity . Have financial difficulty to finance graduate university education and. Have leadership/community giveback experience or potential. International undergraduate students who wish to apply for an athletic scholarship must take the SAT Examination. The Department of Athletics at the University of Bridgeport offers athletic grants (scholarships) to those individuals who demonstrate superior athletic abilities and meet the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) and University of Bridgeport regulations for eligibility.
How to Apply: You have to take admission in the graduate degree program at the university. After taking affirmation, you will be automatically considered for the grant.