The Center of Advanced Applied Sciences of the Czech Technical University in Prague is delighted to announce Postdoctoral Fellowship in Mathematical Physics in the Czech Republic. International students are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
The Czech Technical University in Prague (CTU) is one of the biggest and oldest technical universities in Europe. CTU currently has eight faculties (Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Nuclear Science and Physical Engineering, Architecture, Transportation Sciences, Biomedical Engineering, Information Technology) and about 18,000 students.
Great offer to get postdoctoral study from Czech Technical University with 45 000 CZK award.
User Review( votes)
For the 2018/19 academic year, CTU in Prague is offering its students 94 study programs within the framework of which there are 575 fields of study. CTU educates modern specialists, scientists, and managers with knowledge of foreign languages, who are dynamic, flexible and can adapt quickly to the requirements of the market.
University or Organization: The Czech Technical University
Course Level: Postdoctoral study
Award: 45 000 CZK
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: International students
The program can be taken in the Czech Republic
Application Deadline: Closed
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Applicants should have a Ph.D. in mathematics or theoretical physics (or equivalent) obtained preferably after January 1, 2014. They must show strong research promise in at least one of the following research domains:
- Schr¨odinger operators;
- Jacobi and other structured matrices, orthogonal polynomials;
- Spectral theory;
- Partial differential equations;
- Geometric analysis.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To participate, the applicants need to submit an online application and should be sent by e-mail to Pavel Exner (exner-at-ujf.cas.cz) and Pavel St’ov´??cek ( ? stovicek-at-fjfi.cvut.cz).
- Supporting Documents: The applications including CV, Brief research statement, Two letters of recommendation. All documents should be submitted as pdf files. The letters of recommendation should be sent directly by the persons providing the reference.
- Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- The position is for one year, available immediately, with the possibility of extension for a second year upon mutual agreement.
- The gross salary is approximately 45 000 CZK monthly before tax. There are no teaching duties associated with the position.