The Stockholm University is happy to announce Postdoctoral Fellowship in Theoretical Soft Condensed Matter Physics at Nordita. This fellowship is available for international students.
Stockholm University, in the capital of Sweden, is characterised by openness, innovation and collaboration. Ranked among the world’s top 100 universities, Stockholm University is one of Europe’s leading centres for higher education and research in human science and science.
User Review( votes)
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Applications Deadline: September 1, 2018
- Course Level: Fellowships are available to pursue Postdoctoral programme.
- Study Subject: Fellowships are awarded in Theoretical Soft Condensed Matter Physics.
- Scholarship Award: The position involves full-time employment for two years, starting in the fall of 2018 or as per mutual agreement. The salary follows the rules for postdocs at Nordita. Stockholm University strives to be a workplace free from discrimination and with equal opportunities for all.
- Nationality: This fellowship is available for international students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Sweden
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: This fellowship is available for international students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Postdoctoral positions are appointed primarily for purposes of research. Applicants are expected to hold a Swedish doctoral degree or an equivalent degree from another country.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Apply for the position at Stockholm University’s recruitment system by clicking the “Apply” button. It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that the application is complete in accordance with the instructions in the job advertisement, and that it is submitted before the deadline.
Please include the following information with your application:
- Your contact details and personal data
- Your highest degree
- Your language skills
- Contact details for 3 references
Important: Your academic referees sould send us their letters of recommendation no later than on the deadline for application, via e-mail to apply-at-nordita.org and state in the subject line: SU FV-2541-18 + name of the applicant.
and, in addition, please include the following documents
- Cover letter
- CV – degrees and other completed courses, work experience and a list of publications
- Research proposal (no more than 3 pages) describing:
– why you are interested in the field/project described in the advertisement
– why and how you wish to complete the project
– what makes you suitable for the project in question
- Copy of PhD diploma
- Publications in support of your application (no more than 3 files).