The University of Bordeaux Initiative of Excellence is launching the Postdoctoral Fellowships Program for the dedicated researchers. Under this application , applicants will get considerable monetary and investigate help to attempt supported tasks of research.
Nice one to do PhD in France.
User Review( votes)
The University of Bordeaux was established in 1441 in France. The UB is a piece of the Community of colleges and advanced education establishments of Aquitaine.
Why at the University of Bordeaux? The Bordeaux is a place where global training will be provided for investigating the contemporary monetary, social and political difficulties.
Application Deadline: Deadline of application for this program has been closed but students are allowed to be applied for the next academic year.
- Scholars from all the nationalities will be awarded this grant if they met all the required eligibility criteria.
- Applicants from all the disciplines are permitted to apply.
- Eligibility criteria for this grant will be followed as – Applicants should hold a doctorate awarded by a non-French institution and be in an incoming mobility situation. Fellows should not hold or have previously held a research position in the Bordeaux area. The doctoral degree should have been awarded between 4 years before the end of the present call and not later than 3 months after the end of the call.
- Applicants must promote their own research project to be carried in the laboratory of their choice for a maximum period of two years. Applicants must be supported by a local researcher and by his/her laboratory. Candidates for an IdEx université de Bordeaux Post-doctoral fellowship cannot act as a PI for a Junior Chair grant in the same year. If such is the case, only the post-doctoral application will be considered eligible.
How to Apply
- How to apply: For being considered for this fellowship, firstly pupils have to take admission at the university. After being enrolled at university, candidates are allowed to submit their free study electronically via the online application platform. All requested documents must be provided in order to validate the application request (refer to the Applicant guide for details).
- Supporting Documents: Scholars have to submit these documents- project proposal, ethical issues document, a short CV with a list of a maximum of 3 referents, achievements track-record, a signed letter of support from the local mentor, a signed letter of support from the director of the host laboratory, a cover letter, signed letters from the referents mentioned in the CV, and A copy of your PhD certificate or any other official document attesting that the candidate holds a doctoral degree.
- Admission Requirements: For taking the advantage of this fellowship the scholars must have a postgraduate degree.
- Language Requirement: Applicant must have expertise in the English language.
This program incorporates a most extreme two-year postdoctoral contract and a commitment to extending related expenses (travel, consumables, and so on.)