The Flemish Interuniversity Council is offering 12 scholarships for dazzling students at Hasselt University in Belgium. Scholarships are available for pursuing ICP Master’s program Master of Statistics.
Hasselt University’s Master of Statistics acquired accreditation from the prestigious Royal Statistical Society.
Golden chance to study in Belgium.
User Review( vote)
Hasselt University is a university with campuses in Hasselt and Diepenbeek, Belgium. It was officially established in 1971, as the Limburgs Universitair Centrum. On June 15, 2005, the university changed its name to Hasselt University.
Candidates who wish to apply have to demonstrate the good command of the English language, both spoken and written.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing ICP Master’s program Master of Statistics.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Statistics.
- Number of Scholarship: The Flemish Interuniversity Council (VLIR-UOS) offers 12 scholarships each year for ICP Master’s program Master of Statistics.
- Scholarship can be taken in Belgium
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Nationality and Country of Residence: A candidate should be a national and resident of one of the following 31 countries (not necessarily the same country) at the time of application: Africa: Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, DR Congo, Ethiopia, Guinea, Cameroon, Kenya, Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Mozambique, Rwanda, Senegal, Tanzania, Uganda, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Niger; Asia: Cambodia, Philippines, Indonesia, Palestinian Territories, Vietnam and Latin America: Bolivia, Cuba, Ecuador, Guatemala, Haiti, Nicaragua, Peru
- Age: The maximum age for a Master program candidate is 35 years. The candidate cannot succeed this age on January 1 of the intake year.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for ICP scholarships, you have to take admission at the university.
- Entrance Requirement: Students should hold at least a university diploma or degree certificate or a diploma of higher education equivalent to a bachelor’s degree (180 ECTS credit points). Applications of holders of a bachelor’s degree in mathematics, physics, computer sciences, chemistry, biology, life sciences, bio-, business-, civil engineering, medicine, sociology, psychology, artificial intelligence, biotechnology with a sufficiently strong background in mathematics and statistics can apply.
- English Language Requirement: Candidates who wish to apply have to demonstrate the good command of the English language, both spoken and written. English language skills need to be confirmed by a recent score on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or any recognized proficiency test:
- A TOEFL score report (paper-based: score 550 or more, computer-based: score 213 or more, internet-based: score 79-80)
- IELTS certificate (overall band score 6.0)
- The English Language Test can be waived on the basis of an interview or if English language proficiency is proven otherwise (e.g. if education or part of it was in English or if English is a national language in your home country).
- € 1150/month;
- Several one-time payments;
- Insurance, international travel and tuition fee.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2020